Friday, September 11, 2015

Pregnancy Favorites

Hi guys!
I'm so excited I'm in my final stretch now of my pregnancy! Just to update you, I'm in my 8th month now, so we are on the countdown! I've been busy as a bee getting everything in order around the house and of course nesting!! It seems like I have this endless list of to-do's before the baby comes that keeps me up at night aside from the constant getting up to pee!
My feet have decided to swell up to the size of melons so that's not very glamorous! And walking is
not fun since the baby has decided to hang out on my bladder! Oh the joys! Hospital bag is all packed
and now I just want to try and relax, if that word exists with a 3 year old!
Anyway, here are some of my pregnancy favorites this trimester!

First up is Nature's Gate Natural Toothaste in Creme de Mint. It is super refreshing and of course
my favorite part is that it's natural and without any chemicals, which is super important to me.
We've just decided to use toothpaste without fluoride for some time now and our teeth have been just fine. Another ingredient worth mentioning is that it's carrageenan free. I try to avoid anything with that ingredient (most flavored coffee creamers have it, yikes!) You can google it and do your research on it, it's not good for us! I also love that Nature's Gate had several flavors of toothpaste so
we can rotate different kinds to keep it fresh!

Like I mentioned I've been into nesting, so that means constant cleaning and de-cluttering! One product I'm obsessed with is Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Spray in Basil. It smells Ahmazz! With a toddler, I'm constantly wiping up messes and this is natural so I don't worry about chemicals. I love all of their products, they just smell so good!

I just recently did a review on this next product, Vita Liberata Sunnless Tanning Mousse. I'm in love with a California glow, but I try to stay out of too much sun. This tanner is made with organic botanicals, is rated clean by Think Dirty App and most important, is safe for pregnant women! Hooray! I love the glow it gives me and am so happy they make a safe, natural version that works well and doesn't smell or feel sticky! You can read my full review here.

One of my favorite things is perfume, I have a crazy collection and I love it! But
When I found out about some of the unhealthy ingredients, I was bummed out!
I really like to smell fab, so when I tried Lavanila Laboratories Vanilla Coconut
Perfume, I was in heaven! It's a natural fragrance made with anti-oxidants. This one
has 30 essential vitamins and minerals and 19 amino acids that are good for you!
In addition to smelling gorgeous, this is one of my favorite new products! You must try
their line!

My skin has been all over the place this trimester, oily, dry, you name it. I started
using Boots Botanics Smoothing Facial Oil Triple Age Renewal w/purple orchid under my
night cream. I really like it! It is supposed to smooth fine lines and wrinkles. I don't have too many fine lines but I do notice a few trying to emerge so this stuff is really helping keeping my skin supple.
Pregnancy takes a lot out of you, and I feel like you have to really pamper yourself with lovely oils and this one works well!

Last beauty item is my favorite lip balms from Burt's Bees! I love them, I hoard them! They are in all my purses and in my desk drawers! 100% natural, smell amazing and never dry out my lips.  Must have!

Two food items I've been loving are the Snap Pea Crisps in Caesar! Omgee, I can eat a whole bag! They are perfect for sticking in your purse in case you get nausea or just need a bite. My daughter loves these too! I also love and can't live without my Arrowhead Sparkling Flavored waters. You
won't catch me without one! My favorite is the watermelon lime. It's super refreshing and is way better than just plain water in my opinion which gets old after all the ounces you have to drink
every day during pregnancy!

Last thing to share is the Baby Center website/App. You sign up with your due date and it tracks your
pregnancy for you, sending you weekly developments and advice on symptoms etc.  I've used this site for both my pregnancies and it has helped me a lot! So if you are trying to get pregnant or already are, check it out!

As always, these are all my own opinions and suggestions, I hope you will share any of your pregnancy favorites or recommendations with me!

Xo,

Taj

3 comments:

Bronxgirl said...

Hi! its been a while just wanted to wish you all the best! with your baby on the way my friend....

Punctuation Mark said...

I love the Boots products.. The night cream is great!

cellulite exercises said...

I really like the blog you have posted here in terms of pregnancy favourites. I really liked the blog. Thanks for sharing here with us.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...