Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Baby News!


I'm super excited to introduce to you the newest member of our family, my baby boy Liam! He
decided to come three whole weeks early! It definitely was a surprise to us, as we thought he would
stay in the oven the full time! But I am so happy that he is here now and I can't even tell you how sweet he is! Our family feels complete now with him! I was so worried about how I would feel having to share my heart with a second child, as my daughter just completely fills my heart in ways
I could have never imagined. But, everyone told me it would be a new kind of love and it is!


It's been hard for me to rest and be on downtime, I feel like I have a million and one things to do as I'm sure most moms do! But, I'm starting to get the hang of taking care of my 3 year old, the baby and myself without losing it!! There definitely is no room for perfection or unrealistic standards in my head! I just roll with the daily punches and do my best. A big ol' cup of grace fills in the rest!  So, now that I'm finally starting to feel back to my self  after delivery, I am looking forward to getting back to my beauty/fashion/decor posts on here! Thank you to everyone who wished us such lovely words! Xo-Taj

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...