Friday, November 20, 2015

Simply Glamorous by Gary Cockerill

  
If you are a beauty and makeup lover like I am, then I have the perfect new book for you!
Simply Glamorous by celebrity make-up artist Gary Cockerill. This book is packed with gorgeous
makeup looks and the steps to create them yourself. 
From how to apply false lashes to pro tips on contouring and assessing your skin at different
stages of life, there is so much great advice and information in this book!
What I really love is the touch of glam in every look and transformation. Whether it's an everyday 
subtle look to a red carpet look, there is room to include glamour into your makeup 
routine.  One thing I myself believe in as a lifestyle! It truly makes you feel better!


This beautiful look is one of my favorites, so pretty!

This is the step-by-step on the Toffee and Cream look above. 
One of the many impressive qualities about this book, is the selection
of different ethnicities, ages and skin tones. Anyone can find a look,
whether it be a more natural approach or a artistic full glam face.


A definite must-have for a beauty junkie or a great gift 
for a make-up artist, this book is super glamorous to add to your coffee table collection! I 
am really looking forward to re-creating so many of the looks myself, there are so many
beautiful ones to choose from! Hope you will check it out too!

xoxo - Taj

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...