Friday, February 12, 2016

Butter Elixir & A Fruit Infused Water Recipe!

Ever since I had the baby I've been slathering on the oils to keep my skin looking fabulous! I especially like to use oils after I work out (in my living room with two kids watching me!!) So I was happy to find an all natural oil-based skincare line called Butter elixir.  It was created by 3 yogis in New York City who wanted to make a holistic product with a chic & modern package and I think they nailed it!

The line is very sleek as you can see, easy for travel or to pop in your purse or gym bag.
I have the lip balm, a mini face elixir, the body & hair oil and the face oil.
Let me just start by saying all of these products smell so refreshing! I think that is 
why I like using them after I work out.
The lip balm is inspired by Indian chai tea! Love!! 
It has Sunflower oil, Bees wax, Hemp oil, Avocado oil, Jojoba oil, Cacao Butter, Vitamin E,
Aloe Vera, Argan Oil, Vanilla & Cardamom just to name a few ingredients! 
Pretty impressive right! I use it to keep my lips moisturized during my workout. 
My daughter Alaia likes it too! She's really in to lip products already at 3!

The Face oil, smells like a delicate rose petal, subtle yet sweet.
The ingredients are Rose Hip Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Argan Oil &
 Rose Essential Oil.
It is so divine I can't get enough and my face feels
moisturized and glowing, not oily at all.

This body & hair oil for baby really surprised me.
I don't know how I can live without the sweet, heavenly smell
 on my baby! It has Avocado Oil, Calendula Oil, and Tangerine 
which is so refreshing and soothing for my little ones. Not only
do I use it on their hair & skin but I drop some in their baths too.
I really do love these oils and the wonderful natural ingredients
for my family. A little goes a long way and 
I can see these bottles lasting us a good while for the 
price point.
I definitely recommend giving them a try! 


If you follow me on Instagram (@gorgeousglam1) then you
 know I've started posting
about my healthy eating habits and water is a big one.
I have a hard time drinking water on its own so I love to infuse it with 
fresh fruit and it's super easy!

APPLE & CINNAMON FRUIT INFUSED WATER
The recipe is:
Sliced apples & 1/2 cinnamon stick
Purified water
Refrigerate for 2-3 hrs and drink within 48hrs!
Easy! Let's drink more water together!

xoxo - Taj
 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...