Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Favorites

Hi  Lovers! 
I've been trying to get this up for ages! We are in the middle of a big project and
I have been so swamped lately, but I have to share my favorites lately.  These are my
January/February favs so far that I have been loving.

John Freida Luxurious Volume Perfectly Full Mousse
My hair has been so limp and dreadful this winter and I've added
this mousse to my hair to add some oompfh to it and it has given me life!
 It gives my hair, which is on the finer side, volume and lift so to speak. Love.

Dr. Teal's Pure Epsom Salt Soothe & Sleep w/Lavendar
You guys know I love me some epsom salts! This one is just heaven in a bag!
Just go out and get some, pour a glass of some bubbly, run a bath and dip into this, you will
thank me later!

Manuka Doctor Illusionist Rapid Lift Mask
I just love the way my skin feels plumped up and revived.  
This is made with natural ingredients, and purified bee venom (bee friendly harvested!)
I'm hoping to try out some of the other items from this line, as I really like it.

Yes that is a showerhead! This is the new Delta Dove H2O Kinetic 5 spray showerhead 
from Lowe's.  It has H20kinetic Technology which basically creates a unique wave pattern spray 
that gives the feeling of more water for a fabulous shower. 
We all should think about conserving water and this is a great place to start!
 It feels wonderful and anyone can easily install it in minutes (this is my 2nd one for my guest bathroom!) and it costs around $34!


Okay, these socks are my obsession! They are so soft, so comfy, so warm!
I have back-ups to my back-ups just in case I can't find them anymore at the drugstore!
They are the No Nonsense brand and are only a few dollars for super quality socks. I have 
been in love with these for a few months now and I believe their spring selection is out now, so
do check them out if you love cozy socks like me!


Fake Bake Shimmer Instant Tan Lotion
I love this for my legs, arms and chest. It has a light vanilla scent and applies 
without being streaky or sticky, which I cannot stand! 
This product uses natural ingredients & is paraben free (yay!)  It is perfect
for looking bronze and glowing on the everyday and washes off. Easy glamour as I like to call it!

Lavanilla The Healthy Body Butter in Pure Vanilla
Oh heavens this smells so good! It is 
a healthy, 100% natural lotion, with Shea and Cocoa butters.  
 The vanilla scent isn't sweet like a teenager smell, it's
rich and sultry.  I keep this by my bed and use it on my hands, 
arms and feet every night. 
I love this whole line, the scrub is amazing too. 

Color Free LivFree Dental Gel
This is a new one for me! It is a  gel-like toothpaste, with all natural ingredients.
It is supposed to be 2.5 times more effective than regular toothpaste.  It took
a little getting used to at first since it is a gel texture, but I love how fresh it is
and it really leaves my teeth feeling clean. If you are looking for a natural, effective
toothpaste, this is one to try.

MD Complete Non-Irritating Pro Peel
This is a 5 minutes or less peel.  It is a five day treatment,
that clears up skin, and refreshes it.  I really love the ease of this
product and the results after only a few minutes!

Lippie love:
Sum Bum Coconut Sunscreen lip balm spf 30
It's tastes & smells heavenly and works wonders on my runs and hikes.

Gosling's Original Chop Saver Lip Care
This is all natural, smells and feels amaaz!
You can find it at CVS for a steal! Love. 

Rimmel Scandaleyes Xtreme Volume & Length Mascara in Black
I'm soooo picky with mascaras and I really have been loving this one.
It applies great, doesn't clump or look spider-leggy and really pumps up and lengthens
the lashes.  This is a steal for the price of a few dollars and my go-to mascara for now.

The Amazing Trio Barely Grass/Wheat Grass/ Alfalfa
I add this to our smoothies and I can't say enough about how good it is for your soul!
It tastes good with fruit smoothies and I mix it with my Orgain protein powders.
It's organic, Alkalizing, raw plant based, Vegan and Gluten free.  I add
this to my 3 year old's smoothies and she never even knows!

Tea is my life so here are two of my favorites I have been loving.
I am obsessed with minty teas right now and drink them at night before I go to be.
The two I have on rotate are the St. Dalfour Organic Peppermint Tea & Tazo Refresh Mint. Oooh soo good!

1 comments:

Garima said...

Great

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...