Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Spring Dresses - Prom, Bridal, Party!


Prom and wedding season is here and so are the beautiful dresses!
There is no shortage of gorgeous dresses in this post so take a peek at 
some of my favorite picks for this Spring.  
All of these dresses are from PickeDresses.com and they are  designer inspired
and all of them are affordable!

This blush, lace number is so elegant and pretty. This would
be so gorgeous for a wedding!


The jewels on this dress are amazing! 
I can see this beauty stealing the show at a prom. It is sexy without
being too revealing, just elegant and stylish.




This minty and lace tulle dress says prom to me!
It is a Spring dream in this hue! I can see
the hair pulled up in a pretty updo and some really stunning
sparkly earrings. Perfection!


I want to wear this right now! Some gold gets me every time!
I love this because you can wear this to 
so many events or even a date!


This dress is like a princess in a bottle! Sparkle and shine! 
I just want to frame it and hang it in my living room, 
it is so delicious and glam!

I love this little number for a bridal shower or rehearsal dinner.
I love it for prom with some sparkly shoes. I love it for a party 
or baby shower.
It's the season to wear white and look like a 
dream and this dress is all of
those things!

There are so many amazing dresses over at PickeDresses.com
so if you are in need of a Short Prom dress, a long formal dress, 
or a bridal dress, they have exactly what you need!
xoxo

1 comments:

Wenni Donna said...

Liked these dresses a lot and in love with these designs. I will get married soon at outdoor wedding venues Los Angeles and was looking for dress inspirations for my bridal shower. Will love to buy one of these outfits for my bridal shower. Keep sharing such posts!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...