Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Loving: Macadamia Professional


I'm sharing a brand I've been loving and using non-stop, 
This whole line smells so good! It smells earthy and 
the macadamia is 
rich and sultry smelling.
All of the products are free of sulfates, parabens & gluten.
They are color safe, cruelty free and have a pro oil complex of 
macadamia and argan oils.
I've been using the Nourishing Moisture Oil Treatment, 
the Weightless Moisture Dry Oil Micro Mist, 
the Blow Dry Lotion Thermo-Protector and the 
Flex Hold Shaping Hairspray.



My favorite product is the Dry Oil Micro Mist.  It keeps hair from
 getting frizzy and from breakage.  It smooths and
adds a light shine. Plus I just love how it smells!

I also really love the Flex Hold Hairspray.  It is so lightweight 
and it works! It is buildable, and doesn't leave hair caked up or sticky.
It is a high-end hairspray, so it is a little pricey, but
for the ingredients and the effectiveness, it is worth the splurge.
Ulta has great sales, so you can score it from there!

I know you guys will love this line and how great
the ingredients are!

xoxo, Taj

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...