Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Snack Time with Baby & Gerber® Lil' Beanies™


We are so happy it is summer around our house because that
means lots of trips to the beach, the park, and special outings like the zoo!

Baby Max is starting to teeth (he's got two so far!) and he 
is all about his snacks!
I'm always looking for healthy treats for the kids, and I like
to try different things to keep snacks exciting and to help them to
try out new foods.
One that I recently discovered at Target 
is the Gerber® Lil' Beanies™ which is made of navy beans
and has 2 grams of protein, 1 gram of fiber and 10 daily value
of vitamin e! We chose the White Cheddar & Broccoli and they 
sure are delicious and kid approved!! 

I love the little canister that they come in, as I can just pop that baby in the 
diaper bag and off we go to the zoo! 
Every parent knows, you can't leave home without an arsenal of
healthy snacks! This is the perfect snack to keep 
my kids happy this summer.



The Gerber® Lil'Beanies™ are baked and made with non GMO ingredients, just 
naturally flavored! They come in two flavors, Original & White Cheddar Broccoli
pick some up at Target for the kids, you will thank me! #GerberWinWin

What snacks are you loving for the kids this summer? 

xoxo _Taj











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...