Friday, July 8, 2016

Favorite Sunless Tan and How I keep My Sheets White!

 It's the weekend! Time to get my glow on!
I've been using a new tanner and you have to give it a try too!
It's Cocoa Brown by Marissa Carter. She is known for giving the Kardashians 
their famous glow.  
This stuff smells amazing, and it is foamy so it applies super easily.
It has bronzer in it so as soon as you apply, you will look instantly tan.
In one hour you will have a glorious golden deep tan that is not orange.

So far, this has given me the deepest, darkest tan in the
shortest amount of time! It isn't sticky or greasy and
doesn't rub all over my clothes. 

 I found out about this line from Samantha Scheurman, she tries
out lots of tanners and highly recommended it. Love her too, check out her
Youtube channel!

As with most tanners, they leave a little trace on your 
sheets leaving them not so crisp and white!
I wanted to share that I've been using this 
Clorox Stain Remover & Color Booster to keep my 
sheets super white. It's been doing the job perfectly!

I usually pre-treat the fabric with a small dose of the detergent
and gentle rub it together in the stain area, leave it for 10 minutes, and then
pop in the washer. 
This is a must if you self tan to keep your sheets looking brand new
and it works fabulously!


 Hope your summer is going well and you have a wonderful
healthy faux glow! Definitely try out these two products and let
me know if you try them or if you have any suggestions!
xoxo -Taj



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...