Thursday, July 14, 2016

Loving:Bella B Natural Body Care


Calling all mamas and moms-to-be!
I recently discovered a healthy line of skincare products
for baby and mom by Bella B.

Bella B is a natural and organic company from 
Orange County California.
 
They are free of harmful chemicals and ingredients,
which you know I am a huge supporter of natural, healthy 
beauty and skincare.

This line is packaged so cute with a mama bee and her little baby bees!
Everything I have tried smells amazing!
  
The Silk and Honey Body Cream is made with organic shea, cocoa, mango,
 silk, honey, jojoba oil and wheat germ oil. 
It's hypoallergenic, paraben, petroleum and lanolin free 
and has a mild fresh scent.
It is very silky and moisturizing.  
Love this especially for my legs
as when I was pregnant my legs would get
super itchy and this really soothes.

helps minimize oily skin and 
blemishes with pharmaceutical grade tea-tre oil.
It's free of cleansers not recommended during pregnancy,
benzoil peroxide and alpha hydroxy
and salycitic acid.
As moms our hormones are all over the place
and that can mean blemishes! 
This gentle cleanser works great for keeping
skin looking clear and fresh.

It contains pomegranate, green tea, acai berry, 
cucumber, aloe vera and honey to name a few!




The Mama Soak is my favorite!
A Refreshing Sitz Bath Powder with antioxidants.
It has matcha green tea, acai, sesame, avocado, and jojoba.
I love baths, it gives me some me-time!
But a soak does the mama body good and this is soothing and smells
super good!

Lastly, is the Tummy Honey Butter
A stretch mark prevention, itch soothing butter made with cocoa, 
shea and aloe vera.
This is super moisturizing and doesn't leave skin greasy.
Of course it smells out of this world and a little goes a long way!

You can find Bella B here and also at Albertsons, Vons and

These products are fabulous and I definitely recommend
for any mom. These are great for a shower gift too
as the packaging is just adorable!

xoxo -Taj 


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great review! ��

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...