Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Nubian Heritage: Patchouli & Burtii

I'm really excited about this clean beauty brand
I just recently discovered, Nubian Heritage!
They are a natural skincare line that uses traditional
African recipes  with organic and fair trade ingredients.
Everything smells out of this world good too and
is inspired by global ancient healing philosophies.
Their line of Patchouli & Buriti has the most amazing
exotic, fresh smell that is so unique!

Patchouli, which is an Asian beauty secret,
 relaxes and soothes. Buriti oil, made from the
fruit of the Buriti palm, known as the "tree of life" hydrates
and rejuvenates the skin. 
This particular line focuses on toning and uplifting which is 
a score for a mom like me! With Shea butter and rosehip seed oil,
this body wash and lotion are a perfect pair.

I really love this Body Souffle, it is light and fluffy!
It has organic shea butter, rosehip seed oil, Buriti oil, patchouli
and vitamin E.
I love to apply this to my legs all the way up to my tummy
which needs all the uplifting help it can get after two babies! 
The incredible smell just permeates my space like 
a heavenly aroma!


The Soap is a luxurious treat to add to a bath or
shower as it gently cleanses. My husband
will love this one!

I saved the best for last, the bath bombs!
You definitely need these! They smell so amazing and
all the fabulous ingredients leave your skin silky smooth. 
These are such a great gift too!
You can find them at Ulta.com  & buy 2 get one free!


Take a look at this line as they have amazing
pairings and you will definitely find 
a scent you cannot live without!
Vitacost has a great selectionof Nubian Heritage and it's on sale right now!
Cheers to healthy, clean beauty!
xoxo, 
Taj

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...