Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Refresh Summer Skin with an at-Home Face Peel


Summer has been wonderful and a little sun on the face
has been good!
If you need a little skin refresh, I've got a new line of
skincare from Jouviance that you need to try!
Developed to combat the signs of photoaging,
these soothing soft peels are an intensive treatment
to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles up to 88%, diminish
hyperpigmentation, sun damage, acne scars and pore size
for up to 90% improvement in skin tone and evenness!

This line was inspired by the latest in-office laser resurfacing treatments.
Jouviance incorporated clinical-grade AHAs, BHAs, and Glycolic Acid with a 
patented three-tier soothing complex to create a non-drying/irritating line that
will save us a trip to the dermatologist!

I have here the Glyco| Laser Soft Peel Night Cream 5% and 10%.
You apply a thin layer at night after cleansing every two nights.
You can start with the 5% and work your way up to the 10%. 
Jouviance clinically tested the formula to ensure 0% irritation.

The line is free of parabens, sulphates, phthalates, mineral oils, colorants and 
is not tested on animals. (hooray!)


 The soothing complex includes: Slow Release Gentle Action Glycolic Acid
molecules + Amino Acid and Arginine to penetrate the deep basal layer
of the epidermis.
QV3 Soothing Complex: Calmosensine, Allantoin and naturally sourced Bisabolol which have
potent anti-inflammatory and calming properties.

Five Moisturizers for Hydrolipidic Balance:  Hyaluronic Acid, Jojoba Seed Oil, 
Aloe, Vitamin E, and Shea Butter to plump skin.

Here I have the Laser Soft Peel Mask 5, which is my favorite for instant brightness.
Also, the  Laser Soft Peel Lotion 10, which I find great for the neck, chest and
backs of hands.
This line launched at CVS in May and is super affordable at around $35. 
The entire line contains either 5 or 10% Glycolic Acid for a safe, effective at-home
exfoliating treatment.

I've been using this line for two weeks and I am impressed with 
the overall brightness
and even skin tone I've gotten so far.
If you are new to Glycolic Acid, I would start out with the mask which
is at 5%.  I have semi-sensitive skin and I haven't had any issues with any
of the line.  I use the night cream twice a week at 5% and will work up to 10%
eventually.   I have used the Lotion at 10% on my chest and hands
and it has been great. 
Just to mention, there is no actual peeling! In case you are worried!
I didn't wake up with bright red skin or dry skin. 
It is very moisturizing and gentle.  In my opinion,
it is more like a gradual peel that you don't even notice except
for the results!
I will definitely keep using it over time and see how the long-term results are!
Find Jouviance at CVS here!

xoxo, Taj



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...