Friday, September 23, 2016

Nail Art with Sally Hansen



 As soon as I got these new Sally Hansen Miracle Gel polishes
and the I heart Nail Art Studs Kit I had to create a look!
I really love their gel polishes, they last much longer than regular polish.

So, with the 1st day of Fall this week, these colors are perfect 
for a Fallish look!
I really like alternating colors
on the fingers instead of just one straight color.
I think it's really fresh and modern.

From L to R:  I have #829 Rock On, it is a pretty silver with 
tiny black sparkles in it! 
#839 Stilettos & Studs is a metallic grey color.  
Then the #101 is the gel topcoat and is clear.


Inside the I heart Nail Art Studs Kit
there is 3 vials of studs.
There is gold, silver and black.
There is also an applicator, but I didn't like it much.
I would suggest using a tweezer instead.



Here is my look! 
So fun creating designs!  
I can't wait to do more! Give these a try 
for a fun look for your Fall nails!
xoxo -Taj

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...