Thursday, September 29, 2016

Red Violet Color Story at Sally Beauty

This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sally Beauty
All opinions are 100% mine.



Fall is my favorite season and one of my favorite things is
 the Fall makeup looks that are darker and
sultry! So I am loving the Sally Beauty Red Violet Color Story!
The deeper, darker shades of reds and plums are so delicious
and beautiful this time of year!

I picked up these gorgeous Matte Lipstick Crayons from Bitzy.
The packaging is so pretty!
These are perfect size to stick in my purse too.
The shades I chose were Perfect Pout and Love Spell.
The colors are very creamy and pigmented.

For sultry nails I chose China Glaze in Seduce Me.
It is the perfect shade for Fall! I want to wear it all the time, especially 
on my toes!
(Before)
(After!)

in Ultra Violet.  I've always loved a purple smokey eye, there is something so 
fresh about it!  I also love to wear purple liner over a warmer shade
like a bronze chocolate, add some mascara and gorgeous in minutes!

The last thing I picked up from the Red Violet look was something fun! 
Makeup should always be fun, so every season I try
to incorporate colors that are a little more bold
and vibrant.  If you ever feel like your are in a makeup 
rut or are just bored with your look,
try stepping outside your routine 
and incorporate some new colors.
You will be pleasantly surprised how 
fun and fresh it looks!
Take a peek at these, which are all a part of the Fall Color Sale Under $10 
and a lot more fun beauty items
at Sally Beauty and at SallyBeauty.com
You can also find them on Sally Beauty Instagram
xoxo -Taj
Visit Sponsors Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...