Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Spotlight: Good Karma 7 Lux Four in One Face Cream


This week is flying by! I'm stuck in wanting it to be Fallish weather
here in L.A. but it's never been hotter, with 100 degrees for the past few days!
So that means staying indoors and out of the heat.  
I've fallen for a new face cream by Good Karma Skincare.
It's a Day and Night cream, Refining Serum & Eye Cream all in one!


First, let me start by saying that their products are all natural and have 
healthy ingredients. They don't test on animals and 
it's all organic! 

The packaging is unique in that it has a pump from the top that 
is very easy to use. It smells a little fruity and clean. 
It is very moisturizing and leaves my skin supple.

It is supposed to stimulate collagen production and cell regeneration.
Visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Improve elasticity and firmness.
Diminish pore size. 
Lighten dark circles and swelling under eyes.
Improve skin texture and clarity.

The ingredient list is pretty impressive with green tea, shea butter,
watermelon fruit extract, vitamin e, aloe, mango seed oil, sea fennel
and grape seed oil just to name a few! There is a lot more!

I like the idea of not having to use 5 products to get results and 
just have one powerhouse. I have been using this for a month and
I notice my skin texture has improved and my skin feels
very soft and almost nourished! 
I really like what it has done for my neck, it just looks 
refreshed and softer.  A new favorite!

Check out their line of organic, healthy products here.
I know you will love them!
xoxo -Taj




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...