Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Marula Oil by John Paul Selects



I have a huge love for skincare oils. I've been using them since I was very young
and I would like to think they have made a significant difference in my skin looking
younger.  Marula Oil by John Paul Selects has fast become one of my
favorite must-have oils.

Marula oil is extracted from the kernels of the fruits of the Marula tree.
It is harvested in a Fair Trade partnership by East African women.
It is a cold pressed oil that has a 60% higher anti-oxidant level than Argan oil.
The oil provides intense hydration and rejuvenation to reduce the appearance
of fine lines and wrinkles.  It also contains a high content of
fatty acids, resulting in easy absorption.  

Any skin type can benefit from the oil, even acne prone!
It helps soothe redness and refresh dry skin.
It is free of parabens, sulfates and phthalates.
 


Ingredients list: 99% Marula oil, 1% Essential Oil Fragrance blend (Limonene, Linalool)




I have combination skin, I get really oily around the t-zone and somewhat 
dry on the outer region and my neck.
Ever since I've had my kids, I have more wacky skin and I go thru phases of 
getting breakouts. (Whah!)
 I am always very cautious of the ingredients of any 
 new skincare products that I incorporate into 
my routine. This oil was all over my radar when I first read 
about it and it's benefits.  I love anything natural that has a
significant impact on my skin.  
 
I use it straight up and gently pat it into my skin. I don't rub it in.
I slather my neck and chest with it too! 
A little goes A LONG WAY! So for
the price, it will last a very long time. 

I can add it to my other moisturizers or even to my foundation for
a glow.
I love how pretty the bottle is, and it has an easy pop-up 
doppler for controlled application.

I notice a big difference in moisture in my skin and it
feels more supple.  I try to keep a close eye on fine lines
that try to creep up and I feel like this oil has helped
keep them at bay.

If you are not using Marula oil yet, you need to get some asap!
 
xoxo 
Taj

 
 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...