Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Stocking Stuffer Guide for Her

 Time to fill up the
 stockings soon with some goodies!
I've rounded up some healthy beauty choices and 
a favorite perfume for that special chica in your life!
Take a look, I've linked everything for you too!
xoxo- Taj

You get 3  Butter Lip Glosses and 3 Mandarin Lip Butter Sticks
Made with all natural oils and waxes.
It comes in a cute pink box!


One of my favorite skincare brands is Mad Hippie, so
I had to include a few goodies!
Argan Oil, Goji & Camu Camu
& Eye Cream 15 Actives with Peptides, Ceramides, Pomegranate & White Tea

These polishes are free of toxins and are vegan!

Tweexy Wearable Nail Polish Holder
Perfect for holding your polish while you paint!

These are Natural and the ingredients are amazing!
(I love this line too!)

with Preciosa Essential Oil from the Amazon Rain Forrest.

Burt's Bees Ginger Spice Lip Balm
How cute!!


To Round off a perfect Stocking I always like a perfume!
One of my favorite scents is Marc Jacobs Daisy.
Smells so fresh and girly!
You can find it for a great price right now on
 Fragrance.com and other goodies!

A beautiful  mineral blush trio free of parabens!

This will be a dream stocking don't you agree!
Hope Santa is taking note!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...