Thursday, February 9, 2017

Sweetheart Nails


Valentine's Day is almost here and I
was inspired to paint my nails a soft pink with
metallic and peachy hues!
Something different and fresh!
I used the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure line.
I love the finish I get, it's super shiny and luxe.

 I really love the look of mixing polish colors on one
hand, I think it is easy to do at home and then I
don't have to spend a fortune on nails at the salon
for artwork or fake nails. 
It is modern and unique and you can switch it up without
any major commitment!
 I used Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in:
World is My Oyster, Mauvin' On Up (pink perfection!!) and Freedom of Peach.

I love the thicker brush the polish has so it is super quick to apply and dries 
fast. 
Are you doing any special nails for V-day?  
Smooches!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...