Tuesday, March 7, 2017

New Makeup: Butter London


Hi! I've got some fabulous new makeup to share with you!
Everything I have here from butter London has been pretty great so 
far, so I wanted to let you guys in on it too if you are shopping for
new Spring makeup!


First, I love the pretty packaging all the products come in. 
These Wink Eye Pencils come in these gorgeous black boxes
with pretty floral vines on them. (You can see them in top pic)
These eye pencils go on so smooth and they set in 30 seconds for all day wear.

I have Union Jack Black here which is a true black and a shimmery Earl Grey.
I've been using the Earl Grey non-stop lately, it's something different and fresh.


 This Iconoclast Mega Volume Lacquer Mascara in Brilliant
Black is a great addition to my mascara rotation!
I love how the wand has a plumper tip to really
get into the lashes and separate them and plump them up.

I've been using the Tailored Brow Tint in Dark Brown
as a final step on the brows.  It has a natural look for 
quick application and keeps brows in place.
With wand brow gels I always wish though that they also had
a precision tip on the other end to get that perfect brow.

This eyeshadow duo in up all night was a surprise.
I really love the champagne color for inner corner highlight
and also as a cheek highlight! It is so pretty you can use it many ways.


Loving these two Plush Rush Lip Glosses, the wand is nice and fat
and they go on nice and creamy, moisturizing and minty
for a little plumping! They have a sheer finish and the
texture is a little tacky, but a good tacky! It doesn't feel 
like it's slipping off your lips right away, but staying put.

Birthday Suit is a really pretty Nude.

(L:In Love, R: Birthday Suit)


The Bronzer Clutch is so amazing! It has three shades, Sun Kissed, Sun Baked
and Sun Shadow. It comes with a golden Glow Pen.
This kit is perfect to amp up your dull winter skin!
The first two have a bronze goddess shimmer effect while the last shade 
is great for contouring with no shimmer.
The gold highlight pen is so gorgeous
and can be used so many ways.
As a eyeshadow, a inner eye highlight or a
cheek highlight.


The packaging is so glam!

Saved the best for last! This Sheer Wisdom Lush Lip Oil in Dusty Mauve.
It is such a pretty pink for spring. I love how moisturizing it feels.
I love the packaging and the soft tip applicator. This is my go-to right now!



That's what I'm loving from butter London right now for a pretty Spring 
update! Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo 
Taj

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...