Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Eyelash Nail Art


I had a little fun with my nails and painted
some eyelashes on them!
They are not perfect, but I think
they came out pretty cute!
I just love these pretty Spring colors from 
Sally Hansen.

My daughter and I both painted our 
toenails the beautiful lilac color!



(Clear Top Coat, Rosy Quartz, What in Carnation, Pardon My Garden, Shea Dream)

Sally Hansen has a new Argan Oil Infused Formula, which are the 
Top Coat, The Rosy Quartz and the Shea Dream colors shown here.
It fuses intensive nourishment and moisture to the nail and provides
up to 10 days of fade-proof and chip-resistant wear! It
comes in 38 shades too!
I am really loving these beautiful shades for Spring and
can't wait to come up with some other fun combinations.
I'm thinking unicorn inspired nails for my daughter!

xoxo
Taj



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...