Monday, June 5, 2017

Himalayan Sea Buckthorn

If you have yet to hear of Sea Buckthorn then let me fill you in!
Sea Buckthorn is a berry that is super charged with powerful
antioxidants and 190 bioactive nutrients, vitamins and minerals!
 Sounds wonderful right!
Sea Buckthorn has been used traditionally for it's healing skin, 
hair and nails benefits.

SeabuckWonders has a line of products made with certified 
organic Seabuckthorn oil form Tibet.
It contains the highest level of the rare Omega-7 that is not only
great for the skin, but also used internally for cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, liver health
and immune support.

I was excited to try the SeaBuckWonders face cream and body lotion as I take their
supplements and love them.
Sea Buckthorn Facial Cream helps to moisturize deep within the skin.
I found it to be a lightweight, hydrating formula. 
It says it supports skin cell functions, protects against visible signs of 
UV stress, enhances skin tone and texture.
It is suitable for all skin types.
It is 100% natural and is infused with Omega 3, 6, 7 and 9.
It is non-GMO, paraben free, gluten free, vegan and naturally scented with
orange oil.
I've been using it for several weeks and I really like it!
My skin feels supple and looks brighter.
I really like that it doesn't feel greasy or sticky.
Of course the idea of using something on my skin that
has the highest form of rare Omega-7 feels great too!
I would definitely recommend as a night time cream.

The Sea Buckthorn Body Lotion has all the same benefits
as the facial cream.
It is naturally scented with orange oil, so it does have that invigorating smell to it.
It quickly absorbs and feels moisturizing.
I was using it on my belly and thighs especially to help reverse
the stretching I have from my pregnancy.
It has a nice herbal blend of calendula flower, chamomilla flower, 
tilia cordata flower
and St. John's Wort extract. 
Both of these products also have aloe vera in them as well.

Overall, they are both quite nice and with all natural
ingredients these are great products to add to your
skincare rotation!
Have you tried Sea Buckthorn? If so, what are your
thoughts?

Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo- Taj


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...