Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Organic Sunless Tanner from Skinerals


Happy First day of Summer!
It's been over 100 degrees here in Los Angeles all week, 
that means summer has arrived with
a bang!

I have a new organic sunless tanner to share with you guys that
 I have been pleasantly surprised by!
I try a lot of bronzing products out so I was not expecting
anything out of the ordinary.
Let me say, this really worked great and was super easy to use!
Skinerals is a line of skincare that is made with
minerals not chemicals!
Their products are made with organic ingredients found in nature.
They are vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free. 

 This was my first time testing out this line, and I tried
It's a lightly clean scented whipped mousse.
I applied it with the mitt that they recommend
and it was so easy!
It did not feel sticky or have a yucky tanning smell at all!


I used several pumps on my legs and just lightly rubbed it in.
I used the a lighter application around my feet and knees.
It dried quickly and
I noticed a bronze effect immediately.
There are no parabens, petroleum, propylene,
SLS, artificial dyes, phthalates or synthetic fragrances!

This picture was taken after only 2 hrs and there was
a noticeably deeper shade and bronzy look.
I didn't get any streaks or unevenness and 
it looks very natural in my opinion. Not orange.

The color lasts about 4-5 days. Bronzy goddess color!
I'm very impressed so far with this product, especially
that it is a healthy alternative that has a quick, easy payoff.
If you like to look darker without sitting in the sun for hours or
without using chemical based products, then this is a great
healthy option!
You can find all the natural ingredients list
on the Skinerals website here and get a bottle
for yourself!

xoxo,
Taj


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...