Monday, July 17, 2017

Healing Bath with Epsom Salts



One of the most relaxing and beneficial things I do for 
myself twice a week is a Epsom Salt Mineral Soak.
My Grandmother always took these healing baths and
gave them to us kids whenever we felt ill. 
Epsom Salts or Magnesium Sulfate are natural minerals that your body 
needs.
Most people are deficient in Magnesium (70-80% of Americans) so this is a great 
way to help absorb it into your system.
It helps soothe sore muscles and aches, relieves sunburn, itchiness and helps
heal inflammation. It has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
It can also help with detoxing the system.
The skin is a excretory organ that mirrors the condition of your intestines.
When you take a salt bath, minerals penetrate your skin,
causing cell growth and activating body energy flow.
There is little research done on Epsom Salt other than 400
years of use! So, I'll rely on that for myself and leave 
the scientific part to others!


I always pick up a bag of Dr. Teal's at the drugstore and I recently found out 
they have some new mixes like this Pink Himalayan Restore and Replenish!
It smells so amazing guys! It has Pink Himalayan Salt, Bergamot, Sweet 
Orange and Spearmint Essential oils. I mean, if you want to be transported,
this will do the trick!

 They also have a new Coconut Oil to Nourish and Protect Skin.
My all time favorite is the Lavender one, it smells 
so fresh and relaxing! But the Pink Salt is definitely making
a move for a close runner up!


A simple foot soak or quick 15 minute bath can improve your overall wellness!

I hope you will give this healing salt soak a try and feel the blessings!

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...