Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Nordstrom Anniversary Picks!



These gorgeous Steve Madden booties are so 
fabulous and a easy transition piece once the weather cools
down (which won't be until November for us SoCal gals!)
The color is a beautiful neutral that will go with everything!

This WAYF Portrait Lace dress is perfect for now and perfect for later!
Layer with a cute jacket or comfy duster and those Steve Madden boots!


Jo Malone Cologne Collection. Jo Malone is my bae! I love their
natural, heavenly blends. And a man or woman can wear the scents.
This would be a great item
to store for a Christmas gift too! But, I would keep it!

I am super excited about this one! Impressions Vanity Co. 
I've been wanting once of these for a while and I love that
this one comes with a magnifying smaller mirror. 

This two pack bkr water bottles in the prettiest, coolest shades!
That spiked one is just adorbs! This will definitely pump
up work out time!


These Adidas workout tights are only $25! So fab!


I absolutely love ponchos, wraps and capes for the fall, they are so chic
and easy to pair with everyday wear!
pumpkin spice lattes and pumpkin patches!

That's some of my picks this year! I had to stop
and not even pick out home stuff
otherwise this post would be 10 pages deep!
What are you picking up this year? 
Happy Shopping!
XO




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...